We all come across different types of warts on our body, on various parts. Treating them might seem like an almost impossible task to do. But to get rid of these properly you first of all need to know well about these.
It is hard, small and at the same time benign mass that grows extra on your skin. The main cause of wart occurrence may be viruses or other infections. To properly get rid of these warts from the root you, first of all, need to know the type of wart you are having. The major wart types are listed down below.
- Common warts
- Intermediate warts
- Genital warts
- Plantar Warts
- Mosaic warts
- Filiform wart
- Subungual and periungual warts
- Flat warts
The major treatments for warts include laser or surgical treatments, but if you are not willing to go through all these painful and lengthy procedures there are also some of the home remedies that can help you out in treating these. The most commonly known out of all these treatments is getting rid of warts with the help of essential oils. In this article, we will talk about various methods that will be helping you out to get rid of warts by essential oils.
These are some of the main essential oils that are the beneficiary and help take care of your skin and making it completely wart free.
- Cypress essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Lemon Myrtle essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Cinnamon bark essential oil
- Clove essential oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Oregano essential oil
The basic wart remover that you can make easily at your home just takes approximately five minutes to make and serves you for two to three application. The simple procedure that you are required to follow to make out this easy DIY wart remover is.
- Bandage x 1
- Cotton ball x 1
- Coconut oil x ½ teaspoon
- Lemon essential oil x 2 drops
- Frankincense essential oil x 2 drops
- Oregano essential oil x 1 drop
- Apple cider vinegar x ½ teaspoon
- You first of all need to create a mixture of the apple cider vinegar, frankincense essential oil and the oregano essential oil in a small appropriate dish.
- The solution should be blended properly avoid any type of separation or bubbles remaining in the solution.
- Then add the lemon essential oil to the already created mixture.
- Blend the whole solution again and properly, you can use any spatula or spoon to blend the solution.
- Add the remaining coconut oil to the mixture.
- Stir the whole solution completely and properly also check if all the ingredients are mixed properly or not, if not continue stirring till they get mixed properly.
- You can keep the mixture in any of the small bottle or container as per your wish.
You need to apply this solution to the affected area but by following the correct procedure.
- Start with the cleansing of the affected area properly, you can either use just water or also soap with it as per requirement.
- After you are done with the cleansing, dip a clean cotton ball in the mixture that you created.
- Soak the ball and press it lightly to shed off the excess solution off it.
- Lightly apply the solution on the affected area in a massaging action.
- Keep going on with the massage till the solution is evenly spread on that area.
- After you are done with applying the solution kindly cover the affected area properly with a large-sized bandage to avoid any kind of dust particles getting over it.
- You need to properly apply this solution and follow these steps two times a day. First in morning and second at night while going to bed. There is no issue if you sleep with the solution still applied.
- The application of this homemade solution must be continued till the wart is completely removed.
We hope the above-discussed solution might be of some help to you. There are also a number of more remedies to be discussed later that can be performed with the help of essential oils to completely get rid of warts.